serving the healthcare needs of
CADC Home Health Care Inc. is a preferred home health care provider in Miami Dade county. We work together with you to tailor personal, one-on-one support to meet your health care and home assistant needs. CADC Home Health Care Inc. will provide the highest quality of personalized care services with dedication and security to you and your loved ones.
We are pleased to provide personal service to our patients and make them feel satisfied with their health and medical services.
About CADC Home Health Care Inc:
CADC Home Health Care Inc. is a local and family-owned corporation located in Miami Dade county, that provides medical home health services to our patients with the help of our team of skilled professionals. We work hard every day to keep in very close communication with our clients in order to better understand the needs of those patients in our community and provide client-centered care in the comfort of their own home.
We apply a holistic approach to our care by not only caring for the physical aspect of each client, but their spiritual and emotional being as well.
Our clients will maintain their dignity and remain a part of their community - no matter what challenges they face. Their quality of life will be enhanced and enriched through our personalized care and specialized programs.
CADC Home Health Inc.
Provides the Following Services:
- Medication Management
- Wound & Ostomy Care Management
- Diabetic Care
- Cardiac Care
- Post-Operatory Care
- Infection Control
- Safety Measures
- Behavior Services At Home
- RN/LPN Visits
- Skilled Psychiatric Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Education and Teaching
- Chemo Therapy
We at CADC also specialize in High-Tech infusion and IV Therapy as well as Pediatric care services.
We accept medicare, medicaid, medicaid waiver, most major HMOs, longterm care plans and private pay.
7944 SW 8th Street
Miami, Florida 33144
Open Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm
Physical, occupational, and
behavioral therapy services:
Our staff is trained and sensitive to the specific needs of our young and elderly population. We are available to provide assistance for your loved ones to participate in social activities, 24 hour round-the-clock home care, skilled nursing visits, medication management, assist with meal preparation, or just a stroll in the park.
CADC Home Health Care Inc. has a dedicated Physical, Occupational and Behavioral Therapy Development team who help to organize your treatment plan based on your specific recovery goals.
Our therapy services include:
- Physical Therapy Services: Helping to restore and maintain maximum musculoskeletal functions, our therapist specialize in helping patients restore confidence in their ability to move about freely in their environment.
- Occupational Therapy Services: As we recover from injury or illness, we may lose some of our self-care skills - with our Occupational Therapy services we focus on improving the level of independence our patients have in daily activities like grooming and dressing.
- Behavioral Therapy Services: The goal is to reinforce desirable behaviors and eliminate unwanted or maladaptive ones. The techniques used in this type of treatment are based on the theories of classical conditioning and operant conditioning.
We don't stop there, we work with you and your family just as we would members of our own family - striving for a complete and fulfilling lifestyle.
You can't always be there to assist your young or elderly family member - and you may worry about issues like medication, safety, and medical assistance. This is why many of our clients and client's families have peace-of-mind: Our Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses are experienced medical professionals who interact with kindness and compassion, and demonstrate a willingness to achieve the goals of each patient.
We believe our patients benefit from receiving care in the comfort of their own home due to the psychological and sociological benefits of being at home with family.
Certified Nursing Assistant
and Home Health Aide services:
CADC Home Health Center Inc. provides skilled highly trained, certified nursing assistants and home health aides that will work with your physician and hospital to help ensure the highest level of quality home health care for you and your loved ones.
CADC Home Health Center Inc. providers are all pre-screened to maintain both quality of medical care and your home safety.
Our highly skilled nursing assistants work under the direct supervision of an RN and/or LPN & provide our patients with assistance as they go about their daily living.
Our home health aides will provide patient assistance in:
- Personal care, bathing, skin care, dressing, grooming, eating, use of toilet,
transfers and exercise.
- Light homemaker, simple meal preparation, supervise self-medication management, light shopping, doctors’ appointment companionship and